WE ARE HIRING!
Are you are an experienced, certified female personal trainer looking to make a difference in women’s lives? Do you want a meaningful career in fitness and not just a job?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Wise Women Fitness is looking to add a dynamic personal trainer to our amazing team of female coaches.
We are an all-female, boutique personal training studio providing women with a casual, non-intimidating workout environment. Our primary mission is to educate, motivate, and support our clients to improve their overall health and fitness and help them to be the very best they can be.
We offer an excellent hourly training rate, lots of flexibility with scheduling, a supportive and motivating team culture with none of the stress of a big-box gym sales requirements. You have the opportunity to earn a higher hourly trainer rate based on your recruitment of clientele!
The training hours could be early morning or late afternoon to evening, so living in the area and being flexible for split shifts is really important.
- Nationally recognized PT cert with up-to-date CEs (ACE, NASM, ACSM, or similar)
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Minimum 3-5 years of personal training experience
- Current professional liability insurance policy
- Experience training the senior population
- Custom program design for all physical conditions
- Corrective & post-rehab exercise programming
- Understanding of anatomy, kinesiology, proprioception
- Nutritional knowledge
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Excellent communication skills
- Programming: safe, detailed exercise progression specific to each client’s abilities and goals. One size does NOT fit all.
- Track client’s progress: current successes, and challenges, review nutrition and exercise journals. Hold the client accountable for her health and fitness program to ensure the best possible results.
- Perform fitness evaluations: body composition, weight, girth measurements, heart rate, strength and flexibility tests.
- Training skills: conduct sessions with detailed progress reports. If a client has challenges, coach and motivate her, and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction. Provide coaching, exercise technique, and motivation during training sessions. SAFETY is NUMBER ONE.
- Share knowledge of health and fitness. Our clients rely on us for their health and fitness needs. We provide education on various topics that empower them to lead healthy lives forever.
Apply online: APPLY HERE and please include a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team.
Thank you for your interest!