WE ARE HIRING!
Personal Trainer / Corrective Exercise Specialist
Wise Women Fitness all-female boutique personal training studio providing women with a private, safe, effective workout facility that serves our clients’ goals.
Our client base is growing so we are looking to hire an experienced, certified female trainer who’s passionate about fitness, caring and compassionate.
Many of our new clients are seniors and come to us with a wide range of goals—just like any other age group.
We need a trainer who understands that these clients’ bodies won’t allow them to train as hard as when they were 30 or 40. But, these clients also don’t want to be treated as if they’re sick and nearly dead, either. They want a safe, effective workout that rebuilds their strength, reduces their aches and pains and gives them better movement.
Your mission as a trainer is to show them what they can do, giving them lots of “I’ve still got it” moments. Your goal is to show them through training, they can gain more energy, more strength, more balance, and more functional ability.
Training this population can be the MOST rewarding work you will ever do in your fitness career. So if you enjoy working with a team of fun professionals, working with an affluent clientele that appreciates your skills and knowledge, then this might be the right place for you!
ZERO sales required – we want you to focus on training and doing what you love.
We offer an excellent hourly training rate, a supportive and motivating team culture, and an inspiring client base.
If you have a following you’ll have the opportunity to earn a higher hourly trainer rate based on your recruitment of clientele!
- Nationally recognized PT cert with up-to-date CEs(ACE, NASM, ACSM, or similar)
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Minimum 3-5 years of personal training experience
- Current professional liability insurance policy
- Experience training the senior population
- Custom program design for all physical conditions
- Corrective & post-rehab exercise programming
- Understanding of anatomy, kinesiology, proprioception
- Nutritional knowledge
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Excellent communication skills
- Programming: safe, detailed exercise progression specific to each client’s abilities and goals. One size does NOT fit all.
- Track client’s progress: current successes, and challenges, review nutrition and exercise journals. Hold the client accountable for her health and fitness program to ensure the best possible results.
- Perform fitness evaluations: body composition, weight, girth measurements, heart rate, strength and flexibility tests.
- Training skills: Demonstrate proper exercise technique, instruction, and motivation during all sessions and make detailed progress notes. If a client has challenges, train, motivate her and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Share knowledge of health and fitness. Our clients rely on us for their health and fitness needs. We provide education on various topics that empower them to lead healthy lives forever.
Please include a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team.
Thank you for your interest!
Apply online: APPLY HERE and please include a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for our team.